Missouri Youth on Missions is excited to announce our 2018 destination: the South Pacific nation of New Zealand! It will be a life-altering, world-changing missions adventure. Check back often for more details about our upcoming New Zealand missions adventure.
Date: June 18-June 27, 2018
Application Deadline is Friday, April 20, 2018. This is the final day to submit an application online, and all accompanying documents must be postmarked by this date. Mail all accompanying documents to the Missouri District office at P.O. Box N, Florissant, MO 63031.
How to Apply:
- Submit your online application.
- Mail the following documents to the MO District office:
Important details about applying:
- Pastoral reference is required for all applicants. This can be accomplished by printing, completing, and mailing the form or by your pastor sending a reference email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
- Parent signature must be obtained for all applicants age 17 and under.
- If you have not received (or applied for) your passport at the time you apply, don’t worry. On your application, simply indicate that you have already applied or are in the process of doing so, and send the photocopy once you’ve received your passport. It’s important that you get as early a head start as possible on your passport application process.
- Passport-style photos may be obtained at Walgreens, CVS, or similar locations. Please do not send school photos.
- $350 downpayment check should be made payable to “Missouri District UPCI” and is non-refundable. Applications received without a downpayment are considered incomplete and are placed on a waiting list, and your spot on the trip is not yet secured.
- All applications and accompanying documents, photos, photocopies, and checks must be submitted online or postmarked on or before Friday, April 20.
Scholarship application ~ must be postmarked by February 1, 2018
Read the Frequently Asked Questions
Follow @MO_YOM on Twitter
Like MO-YOM on Facebook